Find your way on this blog

There are a lot of things I want to share with you about a lot of different subjects. Therefore I labeled all my posts. You can find those labels in the menu at the top left on my homepage. Here's a list of a couple the labels you can expect on my page, the main labels being Los Angeles, My Music and Projects:

Los Angeles

General Information

Under this label you'll find general information about your trip to Los Angeles; how to get around, information about the airport, eating habits, etc. If you want the full guide in 1 pdf file, please don't hesitate to contact me :)

Highlights

Of course visitors want to visit the "highlights" of LA. However, in my opinion, these are not the best places to go in LA. There are often many tourists, it is dirty and / or you have to wait in long queues. But if, despite this warning you still want to see these highlights, here are a few tips for the best experiences! There'll be blogs labeled Hollywood, Santa Monica & Venice, the studios and more.

Off the beaten track

These are posts about the more hidden, unknown beauties LA has to offer. These will make your visit more special and unique! All blogs  have a label with the relevant neighborhood. You'll find blogs about  DTLA, Pasadena, Los Feliz, Silver Lake, Echo Park, La Brea & Fairfax, but also about museums, hikes and Farmer's markets.

My Music

Here you'll find all the posts with my music. You can also go directly to my Soundcloud page by clicking on 'Soundcloud' on the top menu on my homepage or here.

Projects

Everything else :) I love being a creative problem solver in and around the house and if there's anything shareable about it, you'll find it here. There'll be macrame, kintsugi, a birthday calendar, recipes, and more.

I also have a pdf version of my LA guide available :) And don't forget to subscribe on this blog by clicking the 'subscribe' button on the top of my homepage.

Thanks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Since I Am With You

Herman Brood (Friendship Bread)

Museums