Since I Am With You



I am proud to share with you my first song on this blog: Since I Am With You!
Lyrics: Sarah
Music: Sander Ruijters & Sarah
Recorded: Joep Sporck


Photo: Our wedding cake by @monicadelfatti
I started to write this song when I first met my husband, but never finished it (I'm too much of a perfectionist).

Before my wedding day however, I decided to complete it with a second verse and a bridge, and play it as my vows.

We finally recorded this song in March 2020 in Los Angeles. I'm both singing and playing guitar.

Thanks to Joep Sporck for the beautiful recording and feedback, and to Sander Ruijters for helping me out with the chords.

Don't hesitate to contact me (menu on the left) for more songs and info about live performances or recording :)


Thanks!


Comments

  1. Wonderful music and lyrics! Beautiful voice. Go for more! ��What a good job all 3 of you did ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kostas! There's more coming soon, so stay tuned :)

      Delete
  2. I love it! My favorite rhyme: adventures and dentures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Savannah! I had to explain that one during the song at the wedding :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you have anything to add, questions or other reactions!

Popular posts from this blog

Herman Brood (Friendship Bread)

Museums